Evening Part-Time Receptionist
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: June 21, 2020
The Gillman Companies is an established group of family-owned automobile dealerships based out of Houston, TX. We have served the automotive needs of Texas since 1938 by maintaining a long-established tradition of excellence and customer satisfaction.
Part-Time Receptionist (24 hours, Entry level)
We currently have an opportunity available for a Part-Time Receptionist. Gillman offers a great pay plan and respect for our employees!
- Greet showroom customers
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Direct customers (either in person or over the phone) to the appropriate department
- Maintain license plate logs and deliveries
- File all dealership forms, records, reports, correspondence, etc.
- Copy records as needed
- Dispose of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements
- Maintain professional appearance
- Professional, clean-cut and self-motivated
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Pass drug test and extensive criminal background screening
- Motivated to go above and beyond the minimum standard
Drug-Free work environment
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 80 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 80 years later, the location and scope of the business have changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.