San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: December 31, 2019
The Gillman Companies is an established group of family owned automobile dealerships based out of Houston, TX. We have served the automotive needs of Texas since 1938 by maintaining a long-established tradition of excellence and customer satisfaction. Gillman has also been named one of the Houston Chronicle's Top 100 Workplaces 8 years!
We currently have an opportunity available for a Window Tinter. Qualified candidates will share our passion for great customer service and have a drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard.
- Organizes work by reviewing daily requirements; checking and gathering supplies
- Completes vehicle service requirements by lubricating changing filters, tires and belts. Keeping coolant, window cleaner and tire air up to level
- Maintains safe environment, follows standards and procedures
- Stores and retrieves vehicles
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading service publications
- 2 or more technician experience preferred
- Background in warranty policies and procedures preferred
- Completes Brake service, A/C service, Oil service, Transmissions, etc.
- Must to able to problem solve, be self-motivated, results driven, quality focus
- Understand equipment maintenance and safety management
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free work environment
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 80 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 80 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.