Sales Professional – Gillman Nissan Ft. Bend
Sales Professional – Gillman Nissan - Rosenberg
Working in Automotive Sales is about creating a great experience for the customer.
How? By connecting and engaging with your audience to truly understand their needs. It’s about making relationships and knowing your product.
If you’re passionate, customer service oriented, and sales driven, then Gillman Nissan Ft. Bend could be just what you need to shift your career into high gear.
The automotive industry is in the middle of the largest transformation in its history. We are looking for eager fresh minds to help drive this transformation.
- Unlimited earning potential / 30k – 60K first year
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by your team
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- A unique experience to help your customers and go beyond the transaction
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Drug Free work environment
- Own every aspect of the sales process - from greeting the customer to delivery
- Manage and cultivate customer base
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports and prepare and review monthly plans with sales leaders
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Become an expert in product knowledge
- Help select inventory that best fits clients desire
- Assure customers knowledge is complete and they are completely satisfied with the vehicle
- Service and follow-up after delivery and during ownership
- Work as a team
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must pass pre-employment screening to include MVR, drug screen, and criminal background check
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 70 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 70 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.
If you’re looking to take your sales expertise and translate it into big rewards with a great organization, apply now.