Experienced SubPrime F&I Manager - Immediate Opening
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: February 10, 2019
Finance and Insurance (F&I) Manager – Automotive
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced professional who is excited by automotive F&I and passionate about customer service. We are currently seeking an F&I manager to join our amazing team. We need a leader with a strong focus on compliance requirements and product knowledge, who can train bright new talent, clearly communicate product features and benefits, and who can confidently close the sale.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Contract new business, sell and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, “balloons”, etc.
- Promote Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must pass pre-employment screening to include MVR, drug test, and criminal background check
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free work environment
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 80 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 80 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT GENERAL MANGER, LUIS REYES @ 210.412.6733 FOR AN INTERVIEW