New HONDA SALES Opportunities!
Last Day to Apply: August 31, 2019
Sales Consultant – Automotive
We are currently interviewing for 'NEXT LEVEL' individuals. Gillman Honda Houston has been the perpetual sales leader in Houston and surrounding area. We are ready to take our store to the next level to dominate the entire State of Texas and need additional winners to do so. Income levels are only limited to the effort you put in, in other words, THERE IS NO SALARY or INCOME CAP! If you currently sell but are not seeing the income you desire, now is the time to act while positions with a growing team are available. Any sales experience is helpful, even if it isn't automotive sales experience. Only SELF-MOTIVATED, INCOME-DRIVEN individuals need to apply.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Requirements, Education and/or Experience
Experience and prior sales training are a PLUS
Must be eligible to work in the US
Must pass pre-employment screening to include Motor Vehicle Record, drug screen, and criminal background check
Sales license required upon employment
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free work environment
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 80 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 80 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.