FINANCE MANAGER NEEDED NOW!!!!
San Benito, Texas
Last Day to Apply: April 16, 2018
F&I Manager – Automotive
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for F&I professionals. With sales volume on the rise, our growing dealership family needs an F&I Manager. And we only hire the best. We need someone who can sell well and sell ethically—a master of finance and insurance knowledge. A true professional who can communicate product features and benefits in a way that not only gets customers to understand, but gets them to buy.
- Contract new business, sell and close deals
- Generate finance income on all sold customers
- Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contract or collect all money at closing
- Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, “balloons,” etc.
- Promote Credit Life/Accident & Health sales
- Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
- Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- Drug Free work environment
FAST PACED UP AND COMING #1 VOLUMECHEVROLET BUICK GMC DEALER IN THE RIO GRANDE VALLEY!!!!
COME BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT !!!!
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 70 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 14 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Acura, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 70 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.