Service Advisor/ Automotive
Job Description - SERVICE ADVISOR POSITION OPEN
Put your natural knack for pleasing people to work! If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. We need more than a Service Advisor; we need an expert in the art and science of customer service—someone who is equally as comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between our customers and our service techs. A strong sales background is a "must" with a requirement of 2-5 years of experience tied to a great work ethic.
IF YOU ARE A HONDA SERVICE ADVISOR WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT PAY PLAN AND MATCH YOUR OFF DAYS
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
*$2500.00 Guarantee for up to the first 90 days. Commission/Performance based position that has the potential earnings up to $7,000+ a month
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Attitude is everything—greet service department customers promptly and courteously
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to techs
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low-pressure, high-integrity methods
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranty repairs
- Work hand in hand with dealer technicians to ensure quality is number 1
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- Work assigned hours, must be prompt and dependable
- Must be eligible to work in the US and pass pre-employment screening to include MVR, drug screen and criminal background check
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation & Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free work environment
- Our Company is a strong believer is promoting from within when applicable
- Hogh Volume Store
- Great Team Members to work with
*See dealer for details
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 70 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 70 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.