Internet Sales Specialist/ Management Trainee
San Benito, Texas
Last Day to Apply: January 31, 2018
Internet Sales Specialist/ Manager Trainee – Automotive
HIGH INTERNET TRAFFIC!
HIGH CLOSING RATIO!
HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL!
Are you a born communicator AND a born leader? LETS TALK! Because our BDC department needs both. Earn a great living doing what you love and join our dealership family as an Internet Sales Specialist. In this role, you will manage and supervise customer communications (email and telephone) in a manner that aligns with our dealership’s highest standards. Train in the art and science of customer communication and satisfaction. We only hire the best! If that’s you, then let’s talk.
- Understand buying profiles and patterns of typical telephone prospects
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports and track results
- Record and listen to customer calls
- Determine which customers to contact based on current marketing initiatives
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store
policies and services to customers.
- Facilitate customer test drives.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective
- Successful track record in Internet sales and or business development/ call centers
- The ability to manage high call volumes, internet leads and call lists simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Experience in training teams and individuals preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver license
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must pass pre-employment screening to include drug test and criminal background check
- Aggressive pay plan with uncapped earning potential*
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts
- Drug Free work environment
*See dealer for details
Since 1938, The Gillman Companies have been a family-owned and operated group of automobile dealerships. With over 70 years of success, the Houston-based automotive group has 10 dealerships across Houston, Rosenberg, San Benito, Harlingen, and San Antonio representing Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Subaru.
The company was founded by Frank Gillman when the first dealership opened on Milam Street in downtown Houston. Frank knew the importance of customer loyalty. He also understood that loyalty had to be earned. Over 70 years later, the location and scope of the business has changed, but the constant emphasis on customer satisfaction remains the same.
Now run by Frank's Granddaughter Stacey Gillman, under her leadership, the Gillman Companies have grown to become one of the largest retail automotive groups in America. And today, the third Gillman generation is active in the business.
Success has not altered the organization's founding principle. Every employee in every Gillman dealership knows customer satisfaction is paramount. And, they understand continued prosperity, as well as future growth, depends upon maintaining this long-established tradition of excellence.